125 Mayax Bagasse Clamshells - 2-compartment - 230x153x80mm - 700ml Eco-Friendly Lunch Box
from 39.99 €
- made of renewable raw materials
- water and oil resistant
- microwave-safe (5 minutes at max. 700 watts)
- industrially compostable according to DIN 13432
- LFGB certified
- Eco-Friendly, Biodegradable and Compostable
Mayax bagasse products are generally LFGB certified. LFGB stands for Food, Consumer Goods and Feed Code; which describes among other things food safety regulations for products. Food safety of all Mayax bagasse products can be proven by the LFGB laboratory test cycle.
What is sugar cane bagasse?
Bagasse is sugar cane fiber which for example remains from sugar production. Thus, sugar cane products are made from recycled bagasse.
That means rapidly renewable resources are used to manufacture disposable tableware and food containers. In contrast to paper tableware it is unnecessary using timber, which takes years to grow. Sugar cane is classified as sweet grass and is able, under certain circumstances, to get harvested several times a year.
Sugar cane products are manufactured in a pressure moulding process.
Scope of delivery:
- Product: 125 x Mayax bagasse clamshell, 2-compartments, 700ml
- Dimensions: 230x153x80mm; the dimensions refer to the closed state
- Weight: approx. 4000 gr per 125 pieces
- Individual weight per container: 32 gr
- Material: sugar cane bagasse
- Packaging unit: 125 pieces, hygienically packed in a polybag
Are you interested in more bagasse products? We offer other Mayax sugar cane bagasse products as well. So, we proivide an alternative to conventional disposable plastic dishes. Have a look at different sizes and shapes.